Alright so here I am. How are you guys doing this very fine Monday morning? I hope you have an productive day ahead and here are 11 songs you need to listen to and if you have then high five (we are best friends 😀 ). I really do hope you like these kind of posts. Also I love making lists (yes I am that kind of a person). So here you go 11 amazing songs in no respective order.
- Can’t Stop the Feeling by Justin Timberlake – “I got that sunshine in my pocket, Got that good song in my feet.” The lyrics of this song is amazing and the beat is so catchy, it instantly makes you happy. At least it does that to me. And I bet you won’t be able to control yourself from moving your body along to the music.
- Cake By the Ocean by DNCE – To be honest, in the beginning I had no specific feeling for this song. But then after listening to it again and again its chorus got stuck in my head. I didn’t listen to it again intentionally, it used to come up when I was listening music and I was too lazy to change it. So that ladies and gentlemen is how lazy I am. Just kidding (not). All in all, the chorus of this song is really catchy any it’s a great song to dance to.
- One Dance by Drake ft. Wizkid and Kyla – “I need a one dance, Got a Hennessey in my hand.” If you haven’t listened to this song, where do you live? Under a rock? In all honesty go listen to it if you haven’t. I love this song. Like its name you will end up dancing or at least move your body to its rhythm. This song is from Drake’s fourth studio album, Views. It is really good.
- Perfect Strangers by Jonas Blue ft. JP Cooper – “Maybe we’re perfect strangers, maybe it’s not forever.” Yes, I have been listening to this on repeat for the past three days. Yes. It is that good. It’s wonderful. The lyrics are beautiful written and it just has this calmness about it, this serenity.
- One Call Away by Charlie Puth – “I’m only one call away, I’ll be there to save the day, Superman got nothing on me, I’m only one call away.” First let’s just talk about his voice, I am fangirling so hard. This is the kind of song you listen to with your headphones on and the volume at its highest with your eyes closed.
- Cheap Thrills by Sia ft. Sean Paul – This list would be incomplete without this song. “Baby I don’t need dollar bills to have fun tonight.” That line is great. Also, this song has its own snapchat filter, it’s that cool. Again its catchy tune will make you groove.
- Stand by You by Rachel Platten – This song is mood-lifting. After fight song, this is my go to feel good song. And I know this is a year old, but this had to make the list. It’s lyrics is mind-blowing. And yes this another of those the kind of song you listen to with your headphones on and the volume at its highest with your eyes closed. It’s just plain beautiful.
- Hymn for this Weekend by Coldplay ft. Beyoncé – It’s Coldplay guys, it’s Coldplay. It has this upbeat kind of music, which is great. The video of this song is very pretty.
- Girl Crush by Little Big Town – Alright I know this not the happiest and chirpiest song. But listen to it. This country song has amazing vocals. “I got a girl crush, hate to admit but, I got a hard rush.” This song makes you want to sway your body with its enchanting music.
- Don’t Let Me Down by The Chainsmokers ft. Daya – It has really good foot-tapping beat. Again this is not a happy song, but its beats are fantastic. Give it a listen.
- Pompeii by Bastille – Ladies and gentlemen, we are on the last song of this list. And what better than a song from 3 years back. Yes, this song is 3 years old and it’s amazing. Its music is fantastic and the lyrics are great. It’s a complete package, also its music video is a must watch.
Did you read the whole thing? I know it’s big, so if you haven’t read or just skimmed through don’t worry, I have made a playlist of these 11 songs on YouTube that is linked down below. See how much I love you guys.
Also I have started writing this poem book on wattpad. It would be lovely if you guys could hop up there and read it and if you like it then follow me and I will follow you back. The link is here.
And subscribe to my emailing list to get notified when I post next. It’s towards the right side of the page if you are on a desktop and scroll down, if you are on a mobile device.
And my social media links are :-
My last post is here.
And until next time……