It’s been so long. I miss you and I am finally back. Tell me how you’re doing? How’s life treating you? And what’s your current favorite song? (Mine is Galway Girl by Ed Sheeran). And you know the drill for these kinds of post. Get a cup of tea or coffee while you read this (I am drinking tea while writing this). I don’t know how long this is going to be, but let’s get started, shall we?
- Number 1 on the list is that my final exams are over. Which means 12the grade is over. Which also means that my school life is over. Let that sink in. (Deep breathing). Wow! I always thought about the things I will do when school is finally over and how free from studies I will be. And the reality disappoints 12-year-old Tanya (I am sorry, kid I tried). I have a lot of entrance exams to give and I am all like so where is this part where things get easier after boards, mom and dad. (I really hope they’re not reading this, but if they are then ‘hello, parents’).
- Continuing with the first point, school is over and I know I should be feeling sad about it. But I am super pumped about the future (fine, pumped in short periods of time, scattered throughout the day). Also, I do know that the right people will stick by, even if we don’t go to school anymore.
- Okay, this is an announcement. And I know it’s super last minute but.. *drumrolls* I am participating in NaNoWriMo for the month of April. I have a small plan in mind. It’s a cool/fresh idea, it’s a fantasy novel and I hope I can use this month productively. I am falling in love with my whole story concept, so that’s a good sign, right? Let me know if you want me to do random NaNoWriMo updates the coming month. Let me warn you, I wouldn’t be putting a lot of pressure on myself, so I might not be able to complete my goal.
- I have loads of amazing content coming your way, now that I am free to post and write. So, stay tuned for that. Also, I have noticed that this blog isn’t growing as much as I would like it to. So, I am going to implement new things. Add and subtract a few things. Finally, write my ‘Reach Me’ page. And make the posts longer, informative and work on graphics. I am looking forward to doing these changes. It has come to my attention that the mobile version of this site is different from what it is so, I will have to work on that. I am sure I must have fiddled with the settings which led to this. But I am working on it.
- The Open Letter Series has officially come to an end a huge shoutout to everyone who participated you can go read all the letters by clicking here. And with this, another chapter closes for my blog. I have been meaning to collaborate more often this year. And I have done two collaborations so far. You can check out the first one here and the second one will be coming out soon. So keep an eye out for that. Also, if you’re interested in collaborating with me, drop a message or email me and we can take things forward from there.
- Lastly, I jump with excitement when I receive an email from you guys, and I can’t thank you enough, all those who take out their time to not only read my blog but also to email me. Thank you. And hey! Email me at – email@example.com and let’s be buddies.
Now that we have come to the end of this life update post. So, wish me luck and if any of you’re doing NaNoWriMo this month then hit me up, let’s support each other.
And until next time……