(It’s me, I am back).
Kiya from Flawed Silence created this wonderful tag and nominated me. This is such a lovely tag and I am so excited to do it (imagine me running around throwing confetti and whistling some catchy tune, my whistling abilities lack practice but this is imagination). If you want to read about this tag, which I highly recommend then click here. Thank you, Kiya for nominating me and let’s start, shall we?
1) Link back to this post in your introduction so nominees can get a brief context of the tag. In particular the opening of this post.
2) Thank your nominee.
3) Answer the questions
4) Tag anyone and let them know – no limit on numbers
5) Oooh, tag it as #beautifulistag so I can read them all!
6) Comment I am beautiful at the end of your post
7) SMILE BEAUTIFUL.
1) what is your definition of beautiful?
I wrote this post called Definitions
a long time ago. In this post, I talked about how we should have our definitions for words like beautiful and I still stand by it. To me beautiful is someone who is themselves, unapologetically. Someone who is honest and embraces the person that they are.
2) what do you find beauty in (abstract or concrete ideas)?
Answer: Abstract ideas and I will tell you why. For those of you who don’t know, I am writing a novel (cue internal screaming) and I am a pantster. I have noticed that I can’t plan what I have to write because then I will get bored and not write. So, I just wing it. And there is beauty in it, while I am writing and suddenly this idea hits me and it somehow fits perfectly.
3) when you think of beautiful, what are the first four things or words that come to mind?
Answer: (strokes invisible beard while nodding my head thoughtfully) The first four things that come to my mind are – sunsets, citylights, beaches and people who are raw/real.
4) a song, quote or lyric that you think sums up beauty perfectly.
Answer: There is this qoute by Steve Jobs which goes like –
Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… the ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things… they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.
5) tell us seven reasons why you are beautiful.
Answer: This is going to be easy peasy lemon squeeqy –
- I am weird, awkward and extremely clumsy. In short I am perfect (kidding).
- I just made myself laugh due to reason #1. (I like my lame jokes, okay?)
- I say this without any intentions of showing off but I accept people the way they are and I am glad I do.
- (Well, this is getting hard) I am funny (because your life is a joke, stupid).
- There is something I like about myself, which is this weird way I convince myself that it’s just a bad day, not a bad life and I think it’s really important to realise this.
- (I am out of ideas, so I will text my friends and ask them why they think I am beautiful) According to Punya “you’re beautiful inside out. Inside you’re kind and you’re caring”, her words not mine. And she said other things too, but I am too lazy to type it.
- According to Tanisha “You’re beautiful because you’re very good at heart and have no evil intentions for anyone.” (I have no words, I am friends with some amazing people).
6) tell us about a time someone made you feel beautiful. how did it make you feel?
Answer: This happened a really long time ago but it stuck with me. I was out roaming in a mall with my family and this lady came up to me and complimented my dress. I was instantly in a happy mood and it felt really nice. And since then I have tried to randomly compliment strangers, you never know, it can make their whole day. So kids, moral of the story is (shoves my grandma glasses into my eyeballs) compliment strangers and spread smiles.
7) if you had to draw beautiful, how would it look?
Answer: I can’t draw well. But if I had to do something then imagine there is a mirror here. Because you, reading this is beautiful.
8) when was the last time you highlighted someone’s beauty to them?
Answer: Honestly I don’t know. You guys reading this, tell me if I have ever made you feel beautiful. And if I haven’t, I am sorry. But ping me up on my social media, so we can talk. I want to know you.
I Tag :-
I am beautiful and I am smiling so wide.
Until next time….