- I was nominated for this award by one the most amazing and talented bloggers in the blogging community – wordedlink. If you haven’t checked this blog out yet, then you are missing out on a lot of things. So go follow it. Now to the actual award.
1. Write a post to show your award.
2. Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you.
3. Give a brief story about how you got started blogging.
4. Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
5. Nominate 15 bloggers for the award.
Well I started blogging as form to write things and connect with people going through the same things that I am. I wanted a place(a website in this case) to be mine. A place where I could decorate it with I wanted or keep it unclean for however long. A place that was like a home. And I did just that. Blogging is one of the best things that have happened to me. This inspires me to be ME.
- Well, fellow bloggers or about-to-be bloggers, my very first advice for you is to be consistent. And I know you have heard this a thousand times. But this is the truth. You have to let your audience know that the investment they are making on your blog, like investing time to read it, is not for waste. It’s okay, if your last content was top-notch and the latest one is mediocre. Let your work have rough edges, it’s normal. Just be consistent.
- Secondly, be real. It’s very difficult in this world to be yourself, when others are expecting things from you. But be real, if you are real and true to what you write and what you post, then you are doing it right. Also do not use this wonderful platform to abuse any person, belief, race, gender etc. In this world that’s constantly at war, spread love.
- And anybody else who wants to