//EDIT – I am posting this again, cause the previous one was incomplete. Putting this up has been a nightmare. Something or the other tends to go wrong. I hope this is complete. *fingers crossed*//
*This post is a little long, so why don’t you just scroll down to the bottom, if you don’t have time. I have made a playlist for you. 😀 *
WAIT!!! WHAT?!?!?! A playlist post (Who even am I?) Seeing how much you guys loved the first one I did. I am thinking of making this into a monthly thing. What say? One playlist every month sounds like a really good series idea to me. And listed below are the songs I have been loving for a while. (And if you didn’t know, making lists is my favorite thing to do 😉 ) SO let’s do this :-
1. Cold Water – Major Lazer ft. Justin Beiber & MO : This song has a very comfy kinda feel to it. At the same time, it’s very addictive. Especially the chorus “I’ll be you life line tonight.” You should give it a listen if you haven’t.
2. i hate u, i love u – gnash ft. Olivia O’Brien : “I hate you, I love you, I hate that I love you, Don’t want to but I can’t put nobody else above you”, why is this so beautiful. This song is majestic. I was literally listening to this on repeat for a whole week.
3. Mercy – Shawn Mendes : It’s SHAWN MENDES ladies and gentlemen, the song has got to be LIT (I am using cool words). This a song from his new album ‘Illuminate’ and like all the other songs on the album, when I heard it for the very first time, I was in LOVE.
4. Click my Fingers – The Tide : A new boyband, ladies, and gentlemen. This a beautiful song. With amazing lyrics and foot-tapping music. They seem to be a promising boyband.
5. Starving ft. Zedd – Hailee Steinfeld : OMG! This song is mind-blowing. is literally one of my favorites right now. ” I didn’t know that I was starving till I tasted you. Don’t need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo.” Just look at the lyrics. It is beautiful.
6. Somebody to You – The Vamps ft. Demi Lovato : First, can we just talk about how good looking The Vamps are. The tune is spectacular. And we have Demi, of course, this song is amazing. I know I discovered this a little (LOT) late. But hey, this is a list of the songs I have been loving lately.
7. Ride – Twenty One Pilots : Another old song. Sorry, but I am in love with this song. It has this great rock vibe to it. And I am all about these vibes. I wouldn’t say much about this song, the song speaks for itself.
8. Rock Bottom – Hailee Steinfeld ft. DNCE : “You’re the best kind of bad something.” I really like this line. This a great song to sing along to on car rides. “We’re on the good side of bad karma.” That’s another one of my favorite lines. The music is magnificent. It will make you nod your head to its beats.
9. Closer – The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey : The list is incomplete without this song. Everybody loves Closer. I am not going to say much about this either. If you have not listened to closer, do you live under a rock? Like, Patrick? (Spongebob reference, get it? I know it’s lame, sorry.)
10. All We Know – The Chainsmokers ft. Phoebe Ryan : “We’re falling apart, still we hold together. We’ve passed the end, so we chase forever. Cause this is all we know. This feeling’s all we know.” This has incredible written all over it. Oh boy! I highly recommend this if you like Closer you would love this.
11. Sit still, look pretty – Daya : This song is my anthem right now. I mean, a song that sings about women empowerment, I will take that any day. My favorite lines are “This queen don’t need a king. Oh, I don’t know what you’ve been told. But this gal right here’s gonna rule the world.”
12. Hide Away – Daya : Another song of Daya. This lady is kicking ass. It’s nothing like the one mentioned above but at the same time, it is just as amazing. This has a very youth feeling to it and maybe that’s why I love it.
The PLAYLIST I made for you (because I love you <3 ) –
My last post is here.
The last playlist I did is here.
And until next time……