Lia from Lost In A Story tagged me and a huge shout out to her for being amazing. I love this girl. This tag is created by Trisha from That Slytherin Writer, and it is an amazing tag so check hers out too.
- Tag the creator
- Tag 5 other people
- Be a unicorn today, because optimist yo — how dare you, Trish, I am always a unicorn!
- Give a method that you feel is the ‘recipe of you’.
Before we begin I would need you to take out a cauldron (yes, I’m magic). Also clean all the vessels and utensils first, cause hygiene, yo. Now the recipe to make me is –
Let’s start easy. First, add 5 spoons of awkwardness.
Now go to the closet where you keep the different funny potions and take the ‘goofy funny’ potion and empty the whole flask.
Stir the mix and put in 7 teaspoons of sarcasm very carefully. Oh great! You did a fantastic job listening to the instruction and dumping the whole thing. You do have great instruction following skills, you person reading this.
Alright, let’s move on. Take 12 pieces of the exotic weirdness fruit and chop them unevenly (the way my life is going) and put it in the cauldron.
Now crush the crystals of sensitivity and mix it with emotional liquid to create a special paste called emotionally sensitive. Pour it in slowly.
Throw in all the books and novels known to mankind. (I LOVE books).
- Add the creativity ingredient and blend it in so no one will know (Shhh!).
- Finally, pour in a bucket of kindness (kill ’em with kindness, baby).
- I know I said the last instruction is the last step but we need to add the 12 drops of the rebellious liquid. (I am what, I am).
And that ladies and gentlemen is the recipe on how to get 1 Tanya. Feel free to double the quantities if you’re making it for a large group. Although I think 1 Tanya would be enough for an earth.
I tag the following people –
My last post is here.
And until next time……