Woohoo! It’s September. So if I was a wizard, I would be in my sixth year at Hogwarts (Why did my letter not come. -_- ). Anyway keeping all my muggle feelings aside lets continue with this post.
So our lovely Severina here (from Sweet Strawberries ) nominated me for the versatile blogger award. This is such an honor Severina thank you so much. She is a wonderful blogger and her posts on mental health are a must read. Go check her blog out. She is amazing, talented and such a sweetheart. 😀
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share the award on your blog.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they’ve been nominated.
Seven Random Facts About Me:-
- I weigh around 40 kilograms (which is around 89 pounds). Which is pretty bad for a 16 yr old. Don’t judge me.
- Today I woke up to wet cheeks because in my dream a character I created died.
- I love writing. Like LOVE writing. And I am planning to start writing a book. 😀
- I am obsessed with the television series Mr. Robot. ( Elliot is HOT *insert heart eye emoji here*)
- Back in sixth grade (around 6 years ago), I won a scholarship. Yes, I was a smart kid then. But then life happened and I grew up.
- I am a hopeless romantic (blame those novels).
- And finally, I have curly hair, like really curly hair. I am insecure about them, but I am slowly learning to embrace them. (*Sighs*).
Phew! That took more time than I thought it would. Apparently I am not good at knowing facts about myself. But hey, leaving all this aside, the people I nominate are :-
My social media links are :-
My last post is here.
And until next time……